The information on the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts are not intended for distribution to any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, any persons who access the Site and/or the App while breaking their local laws are doing it on their own initiative and will have to deal with the consequences when applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. People under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
You may not access or use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts available. The Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except if agreed to in a binding legal contract with Bot and Life.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts.
- Use the Site, the App and the Smart Contracts to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Harass, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Use the Site, the App, and the Smart Contracts in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.