We are Bot and Life, a Thai studio game behind Xtalnia, Idle Fight x Gym, Adopt Me Now, Spinology. Currently we have a player base in many Asia Pacific countries. Our goal is to become a high-quality game developer and continue to export to the world.We are expanding our scope of work and need new teammates who love game development and create high-quality performance in our existing and new projects.
We are hiring across a wide range of roles, join us!
- Create and develop the front-end game system so that it can work according to the program.
- Update the game version according to customer requirements.
- Modify the program in the game to improve the quality.
- Create, edit, maintain and improve games and tools for game development.
- Provide innovative technical solutions to improve development quality, game performance and development tools.
- Work with the content team to develop new game functions and services.
- Support and assist previous game projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Creative game design
- Understand the computer network or database in the game.
- Learn how to make objects in the game and how to use a system that can make objects move.
- Be able to write C #, Java or C++programming languages
- Good interpersonal skills
- If programming is possible, Unity will be specially considered.
- Be able to solve problems well.
- Integrate PHP, SQL and other back-end systems, and plan program structure, database design and program testing until actual work.
- Set the server system, such as MySQL or ECS, such as Amazon EC2
- Create API tools and write websites to integrate other systems.
- Design a responsive website to make it a distortion free webpage. Work well with designers.
- Co design and plan the website development according to the designated project, and coordinate with relevant parties.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Understand computer network or database
- Be able to write PHP, SQL and other back-end commands, and manage SQL databases or ECS.
- Be able to read English documents
- Be able to use Git or other version control and collaboration management tools
- Be responsible for the assigned work
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Cooperation with other developers and other departments
- Be ready to learn and develop yourself. Think positively.
More Fun For Everyone
At Bot and Life Co.,ltd, we embrace the young and innovative culture. We set out to be an international player in game development. As the world is moving fast to digital world,
we are in constant hiring If you would like to join our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our Linkedin
No. 1, J. Press Building, No. 100, 12th Floor, Nanglinchee Road, Yannawa Chongnonsee
1. Private cars
2. Metro: Chalerm Ratchamongkhon Line Metro Blue Line
3. Bus: 102 (Por. Por.) (AC), 195, 205 (Por. Por.), 67